Fellside Homes support Dragonfly Week
During the week, 14th October 2019, Fellside Homes were proud to support the bereavement team at the RLI during their dragonfly week.
The bereavement service spans the final hours, weeks and months of a person’s life; as well as the actual day of death and services for grieving relatives. It brings together staff ranging from porters to consultants and extends to partners such as the police, the voluntary sector and the coroner’s office. They can also provide-
• Books for Children to explain loss, at all ages
• Hand prints/locks of hair/hands casts/prints for jewellery of the deceased as keepsakes
• Sudden loss cafes
• Remembrance services
• Specially designed bereavement bags for transporting the deceased’s property
• Comfort packs for dying patients and their visitors
• Forget me not seeds
• Memory boxes, including Tiger Lily boxes for infant loss
They provide so many services across the North Lancashire and South Cumbria area and we hope our donation will go some way to supporting a local service that help so many of us.
Visit their twitter page @UHMBBereavement for more information and to keep up to date with dragonfly week.