At Fellside Homes our hands on, dedicated team are available to ensure a stress free transition from initial viewing of the property right through to aftercare. After you move in we will still be here to in case you need anything or experience any problems with your new home. All new buildings go through a ‘settling’ period after construction and during this time we will provide you with assistance and advice on any issues that may arise.
All Fellside Homes properties come with two year warranty in addition to the 10 year build warranty.
Once you have completed and moved into your property you will have 72 hours to notify us of any major issues.
- Within 72 hours after completion customer to report any major snags (customer is then asked to make a list of minor snags to be addressed at 6 month check)
- 1 week – Customer Care call to ensure customer happy and address any concerns
- 6 month check – contact made by Customer Care
- 23 month end of warranty check– contact made by Customer Care
After sales fact:
- When you purchase a new home from Fellside Homes, you can be confident that it has been constructed to the highest of standards. As a result, it comes complete with a 10 year structural Warranty.
- The warranty provides a guarantee that runs for a 10 year period to cover against any major structural defects to your home. For the first two of these ten years, the Fellside Customer Care team will be on hand to assist you with any issues that you may have with your new home.
- All appliances including boiler, storage cylinders in the property do not form part of the 10 year warranty. Please take register your appliances directly with the manufacturer. You will find appliance instruction booklets and serial numbers in your homeowner pack. Your boiler has a 5 year warranty with the manufacturer providing it has been serviced annually.
In case of an emergency
In an emergency it is important to know what to do and who to call.
For your safety and peace of mind Fellside Homes provide an emergency numbers in your after sales pack provided on completion alternatively, please ring the normal office number 01524 737270 and you will be given the details.
What is an emergency?
- Loss of Central heating and hot water
- Water leak that cannot be contained and is likely to cause damage or is leaking into an electrical fitting
- Loss of electricity
- Blocked Drains which are overflowing or flooding internally or externally